"Game Stop Is Gay" "Game Stop Is Gay"

So True..

Hey man, this is probably the most realistic portrayal of Gamestop...Ever. I thought I was the only one who noticed the constant asking to reserve games, but apparently not haha. Anyways, good job.

patrick-3005 responds:

haha, thanks man, glad you liked it. check out my other submission if you get a chance.

Missa Angelis - Kyrie Missa Angelis - Kyrie

Really well done. I enjoyed listening to this a lot - not sure if either of you ever played Devil May Cry but this reminds me of some of the classic pre-boss music. All around very beautiful.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot - glad you liked it. I have just played the first part of DMC, but that was many years ago ... maybe i should rediscover it :D

Best wishes!

Kazmo - Take Me Away RMX Kazmo - Take Me Away RMX

Awesome Man

I haven't been on newgrounds audio portal for awhile now due to the lack of unique artists. However, this remix drifts away from the ever overrated "happy hardcore" style of newgrounds artists and really brings a special sound to the site. I'm happy to see that there still some talented composers out there who are able to create their own sound. Anyway, really great track here (I love the original), and I hope to see more from you. Keep it man and thanks for the song :)

-Recourse-

Kazmo responds:

Sorry for the late replies, I've been out of it lately, I'm rather sick at the moment.

I'm really pleased by your review, and am glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the review and support!

Rendezvous (EQ) Rendezvous (EQ)

OooOOo

VERY nice track man. I loved the initial build up and when it got to the main beat, it was well worth the wait. Furthermore, I really liked the I guess as you called it "hardcore trance" style to it...the intro sounds a bit like something Zero-Bass would make.

One bad part- The quality! I really really liked the song but it was somewhat distorted and unclear. Besides that a fantastic track and I hope to see you keep it up.

-Recourse-

Equation responds:

Thanks man, there is a bit of distort to it, its an old track i did some years back (3 or 4 years I think) I wasn't very good at mastering EQ back then, Just thought i'd post it up anyway, glad you liked it :)

EQuation